in a nutshell
- Has a degree in architecture from the University of Pennsylvania
- Worked in architecture firms specializing in high-end residential projects
- Took the attention to detail he learned from architecture and applied it to a career in interior design
- Blends contemporary and traditional styles with ease
- Collaborates with his clients to find the best ideas
in real life
- Favorite Place To Be: In a Japanese or Chinese garden. I love good tea. I also love exploring big cities.
- Favorite Things To Do: I spend a lot of time looking at art and visiting galleries and museums, reading about contemporary art – especially really new stuff that pushes boundaries. I love installation art, and I dabble in sculpture.
- Volunteer Passion: The American Dance Festival in Durham – we’re so lucky to have it here!
- Inspirations: Contemporary artwork and historic architecture
- Favorite Part Of The Job: I love working with someone who is open minded to unique ideas and inventive solutions. I try to make designs that are far from ordinary, but can be appreciated by anyone.