in a nutshell
- Earned degrees in Art+Design from NC State and Interior Design from Meredith
- Certified by the NCIDQ in 2010
- Joined Design Lines in 2007 and hit the ground running
- Understands both the details and the big picture of design and composition
- Builds a great rapport with clients
- The calm in the eye of the storm
- Nursery Designer for PBS’s Season 1 of Baby Makes 3 TV
in real life
- Favorite Place To Be: Playing outside with my husband and daughters
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Somewhere warm – definitely a beach girl
- Hobbies: Photography, drawing and painting
- Attends: Vintage Church
- Favorite Places To Eat: I love to dine in downtown Raleigh; Sono, Joule, Centro, & Bida Manda are some of my favorite spots
- Learning By Doing: After building my own house, I really like working on new construction projects. And since becoming a mom, I’ve enjoyed helping families create their own beautiful and functional spaces.
- Favorite Part Of The Job: I enjoy both the technical and creative aspects – figuring out the best use of the space, and working with paint colors and fabrics. I really love guiding people toward making their space reflect their vision, no matter the style.