With 9 days left till Christmas Eve we have created a list to help you get ready for the big day!
1. Wrap those last minute gifts and stocking stuffers.
2. Decorate the sugar cookies and don’t forget to leave a glass of milk right near the chimney too! Boy does Santa gets hungry with all the traveling!
3. The table is set for the Christmas lunch or dinner.
4. Firewood is ready.
5. Stockings are hung.
6. Have plenty of batteries for the camera, video recorder, and of course the toys!
7. Reindeer food is sprinkled outside the house.
8. A note pad and pen are near the recliner for the “thank you note card” list.
9. Morning tunes are chosen and cued in the CD player.
10. Sit back, relax and relish in the time with family.
It is a wonderful time of the year!
(Image found on Google.)